Search this Site

Friday, September 29, 2006

Why this blog?

Just call me Seattle Mariner. I have chosen this name after I moved here in Washington State, plus I am a big fan of baseball. I had been an RGIS Auditor since the early years of 2004 until my district has finally convinced me to be a Team Lead. My district is D411 in Washington although it was not my original district.

Since the beginning of my job, there has been very interesting experiences, sense of humor, and most importantly, things learned with the company. I have developed a good insight about how inventory companies work and understanding of the industry as a whole. I want to share these experiences.

Everybody needs positive change. That is why this blog was created. It started as a personal blog but years later, I decided to make it as a serious hobby. It is only in 2010 when it becomes a hub of great information discussing relevant stories and current issues surrounding retail inventory industry. I thought  that by sharing my work ethic, my balanced critique on RGIS, and my personal insight for the retail inventory industry, I can make some contributions in my own way.

I am not a guru or an expert on retail inventories, my knowledge on inventory issues are based purely on hands-on experiences, actual research from a wide range of media resources, interactions with retail store executives, and co-workers as well.

The information provided here is on an "AS IS" basis. Any similarities to a person, entity, company, or group with regards to names, events, policies, and actual experiences depicted in this blog are purely coincidental. No warranty or fitness is implied. All the events, dates, and experiences depicted hereon are true. Some names have been witheld and changed to protect some identities.

The views expressed hereto are mine and do not reflect the position of RGIS, its philosophy, affiliates, employees, clients nor does it reflect any position of other companies. All articles and posts in this blog are purely informational.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is free to comment. Currently, comments are not moderated from this blog. However, Google SPAM and customized filtering are active for this blog. Be civil and polite when responding or placing your own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...